Join award-winning, lifesaving, Depart Smart™!
Help save lives with Travel HEROES!
Job Title: Student Brand Ambassador for Travel HEROES™ Safety Preparedness
Students die more often traveling abroad than in auto accidents. We are on a mission to change that! Join our travel safety preparedness movement.
At Depart Smart, we make student travel awesome in lifesaving ways with award-winning comprehensive online travel safety training – in addition to raising awareness about the importance of travel safety preparedness. The foundation for our Travel HEROES Safety Training comes from hundreds of tragic student traveler stories.
Come! Join us to transform students into Travel HEROES who know how to Depart Smart for the world, safely!
We’re looking for passionate, highly motivated Student Brand Ambassadors to join our Depart Smart travel safety movement and family. In this position, you’ll earn valuable career skills as you increase Depart Smart’s visibility on your campus and social media with the goal of raising travel safety awareness and engagement, and most importantly saving lives!
As a Travel HEROES Student Brand Ambassador, you will:
- Use your marketing and networking skills to build and strengthen Depart Smart’s visibility and awareness with students and student organizations on your campus.
- Host events (i.e. webinars and workshops with our founders) to educate students and faculty about Depart Smart’s life-saving tools, skills, initiatives and products.
- Leverage your social media networks to engage students and faculty with our brand and our expertise in ethical pre-approved campaigns.
- Be a part of a dynamic team earning media attention on CNN, Inside Edition, ABC, CBS, NBC and more.
Please join us if you are:
- Excited about the Depart Smart Travel HEROES mission and platform
- Philanthropic and work to make the world a better place
- Self-motivated and innovative
- An effective communicator who enjoys transforming the lives of people
- Involved in campus organizations and communities
- Interested in business, marketing, entrepreneurship, and communication
- Experienced with social media: Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook, et al
- Enrolled in a 4-year undergraduate program
- A current Sophomore or Junior who can commit for at least one academic year
Benefits to you:
- Commissions for referrals
- On the job experience with an opportunity to develop and improve marketing, brand, management, and business development skills
- Schedule flexibility
- Development of travel safety expertise through access to industry experts
- Career guidance and recommendations from our senior team
Positions open October, 2019. Applications will receive a response within 48 hours. We are looking for 2-3 strong student leaders. We are flexible in how you build your team and impact.